> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-1760

I am testing the code for RL writing mode I am getting unexpected word order
when words or inline elements are wrapped by change bars ('towards' in
example below).

<fo:block>All human beings should act <fo:inline
color="red">towards</fo:inline> one another in a spirit of
brotherhood.</fo:block>

All human beings should act towards one
    .another in a spirit of brotherhood

<fo:block>All human beings should act <fo:change-bar-begin
change-bar-class="c01" change-bar-style="solid" change-bar-color="red"
change-bar-offset="2mm" change-bar-placement="left"/><fo:inline
color="red">towards</fo:inline><fo:change-bar-end change-bar-class="c01"/>
one another in a spirit of brotherhood.</fo:block>

one towards All human beings should act
    .another in a spirit of brotherhood

Blocks/childAreas are ordered incorrectly already here (AbstractRenderer):
    protected void renderFlow(NormalFlow flow) {
        // the normal flow reference area contains stacked blocks
        List blocks = flow.getChildAreas();
        if (blocks != null) {
            renderBlocks(null, blocks);
        }
    }

Where exactly inline blocks are appended to the list and passed to the flow?

Thanks, Jan