Hi

Two things - I hope people can help.

1. Is it possible tooverlap an image on a page with some other object ( eg an
image, a table or some text string). I have a PNG which has been placed on the
page and
I'd like to add some text and maybe another image over the top ofthe PNG.

2. In IE 5.5, I had a JSP page serving PDFs with FOP. As part of general
application improvements, I was eliminating the possibility of caching of some
of the pages. I
added this to my JSP which sent back the PDF.

<%
response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-cache"); //HTTP 1.1
response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache"); //HTTP 1.0
response.setDateHeader ("Expires", 0); //prevents caching at the proxy
%>

The JSP continued to work in Netscape and Opera but failed in IE. I took the
caching directives out and it started to work again in IE. I probably didn't
need the no-
cache stuff in any case for this page but I am still mystified about IE's
behaviour.

Thanks

Chris