Hi,

This is my fault. I did not make it clear that I was generating barcodes
via an API (IDAutomation actually) that generates images.
I already tried to give fixed values to content-width and content-height
but the printed results looks awkward. It seems that the scaling algorithm
downgrades the barcode quality.
I am currently investigating :
- SVG as you mentionned but I do not see how I can use it to take a bitmap
image as input (I looked at it very quickly on Friday, so I need to get
back to it).- The use of a dedicated font.

Thanks for your help again.

Pascal