Keiron wrote:
> > How is the current CVS trunk different from the 0.20.3 release
> > in terms of this issue?
>
> The trunk is updated to work with the current batik (cvs).

Ok, thanks.

> The text is shapes or not depending on whether it is possible to use
> plain text in the pdf document or not.
> It looks at the svg text element and if the text is "normal" then it
> will not stroke the text but place it directly in pdf.
> If the text has tspans, fractional fonts, various styling, replaced
> characters, unknown font etc. then it will be stroked.

Could you point me to the place in the source code where these
decisions are made? (maybe a link to the web-based CVS?)

Thanks,
Thomas

If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for
the delivery of this message to the addressee, please note that this
message may contain ITT Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such
a case, you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.  You should
destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
Information contained in this message that does not relate to the
business of ITT is neither endorsed by nor attributable to ITT.