* Jeremias Maerki; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10 Jan, 2003 wrote:

On 10.01.2003 18:25:54 Stephan Wiesner wrote:
I use DocBook XSL styles, latest version 1.58.1. The PDF generation with the default style works. I set two parameters, one to turn on double sided layout (this alone works) and the genaration of the boomarks (displayed in the Acrobat Reader on the left). The second option terminates the transformation with a 'null'.

do you mean fop.extensions=1 if so you need to say also use.extensions=1

Ok, still too little information. Are you sure that FOP and not the XSLT processor shows the error message? Could you try to enable debugging? I don't know how FOP is called in your environment. For the FOP command line this is -d. When embedded the logger must be set to DEBUG level. Could you then post the full error message together with the stacktrace and maybe some XML/XSL files nicely zipped up?

Maybe someone with DocBook experience could check if this problem can be
reproduced?

No it works for me both using 0.20.4 and 0.20.5rc from the CVS

--

Togan Muftuoglu