Jeremias,

At 10:34 AM 1/10/2003, you wrote:
On 10.01.2003 19:11:02 Clay Leeds wrote:
> FWIW, I've tried 0.20.5rc and have found the output almost identical with
> the current version. One exception is that it seems to run about 30%-40%
> faster now (!):

*GRIN* Thanks especially to Henrik Olson for that one!

FWIW, I meant to indicate to all, that my 40% speed improvement claim was anything but objective, and was based on a single test of a 4-page file (although subsequent tests have continued to confirm this).

By the way, we're always looking for helping hands! (That's our plea. :-)

Jeremias Maerki

I'd be interested in helping where I could, but I'd have to get the go-ahead from my employer. If you could give me an idea of areas where I might be able to help, I might be able to present it to my employer. As for my talents, I'm more of a web developer than a programmer, so Java is pretty much out. However, I could certainly create/test files, do testing, improve documentation formatting, proofing, etc. Having been a teacher in a former life, I could also help with tutorials! :-)

- Clay Leeds
- Web Developer
- [EMAIL PROTECTED]