Helo there,

I´m using fop under a linux-debian box.

I´ve been trying to get the "trunk" version of fop,
from here:

http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/fop/

I´ve set up ant, and the last version of java sdk/jre.

I´ve donwloaded the last two versions by now, which
are:

fop_20051021104642.tar.gz
fop_20051021043611.tar.gz

But when I build them up and try to use them, I get an
error like this, more or less:

No element mapping definition found for <fox:outline

I think (in my ignorance), this could be either
because automatic-snapshots are not always
"working-products", or because I´m doing something
wrong, although build-process seems to finish ok.

Why I´m looking for a newer version than 0.20.5 is
because I can use background-image, and some other
properties seem to be already implemented, as seen
here:

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html#fo-object-section

Any comments are welcome.

Kind Regards,