Jeremias Maerki wrote:

On 18.01.2006 09:44:57 Chris Bowditch wrote:

vijay visu wrote:

<snip/>

These servlets should be called for each PDFs
generated since each chart will be unique.
My problem is that the servlets which builds the
dynamic charts are called for the first time only. On the subsequent calls the old charts are only built in PDF and the servlets are not getting
called.

<snip/>

Or you need to simply make sure that the URLs are unique. You can use a
dummy parameter in the URL to fake uniqueness:

http://localhost/MyChartServlet?dummy=1234

Hmmm...my guess is that for any servlet-related problem for which a "dummy parameter to fake uniqueness" would solve it, that the servlet itself can be rewritten to fix the problem instead. (In this case, have it coded to regenerate the image for every call, with no dummy parameter needed.) If I'm correct, I would refer the questioner to the Sun Servlet forum for more assistance.

Glen