On Mar 8, 2006, at 1:40 PM, Jason R Briggs wrote:
Hi All

Hoping someone can shed some light on an image sizing problem I'm having with the FO below. I'm setting the external graphic content-width to 16cm, but when the pdf is printed it comes out at 15.3cm. No matter what width I specify, the actual printed size is always about 95.6% smaller.

I'm sure I've missed something, somewhere -- some inherited attribute that I need to take into account for the size to be accurate.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jason

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<fo:root xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"; xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; xmlns:fo="http:// www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format" xmlns:svg="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg";>
   <fo:layout-master-set>
<fo:simple-page-master page-width="21cm" page- height="29.7cm" margin="15mm" master-name="A4">

Could it be related to the margin set above? BTW, you didn't specify the version, and I believe the 'content-width' and 'content-height' attributes are not implemented in fop-0.20.5 (I don't recall whether or not they're implemented for 0.91beta).

Clay Leeds
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- HH Dalai Lama of Tibet