Thank you! That was it. The printer settings in adobe were causing the problem.

Manuel Mall wrote:

On Thursday 09 March 2006 06:27, Jason R Briggs wrote:
Sorry.  using svn trunk.

I've tried explicitly setting the width as well, but it made no
difference.  Removing the margin on simple-page-master also makes no
difference (plus I was already setting margin on the graphic element
as well, so that should override anyway....?)

Have you checked that your print settings are not containing any scaling, e.g. "scaled to fit", "Fit to page" or similar?

Manuel