Vincent:

Thanks.  I'm going to try to make the change next week.

BTW, I think I found a workaround.  I added the following line to every
table row:

<xsl:attribute name="keep-together">always</xsl:attribute>

I have had some good initial success, but it is just a workaround.

Thanks again,
-Lou

Vincent Hennebert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 03/28/2008
12:28:26 PM:

> Hi Louis,
>
> Louis Masters wrote:
> > Vincent:
> >
> > 0.95Beta does fix this issue, however, I still have some 1.3 compiles
so
> > moving to 0.95 is not an option.  Is there any way to work around the
> > issue in 0.94?
>
> The issue was showing up when a table contained row-spanning cells, but
> I don’t remember the exact situation and the code has changed quite
> a lot since then.
> If reworking the content is an option for you you can try to remove some
> cells that span several rows.
>

> > Or, can you point me to the changelist so I can make the change into
0.94?

> The fix is actually very simple and may be the best option. Just see
> here:
> http://svn.apache.

org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/table/TableStepper.