Hi

Can anybody give a suggestion to my problem please  :(

/Harshini

-----Original Message-----
From: Harshini Madurapperuma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 2:24 PM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Fo:charts not rendered on Sun Solaris

Hi all

I tried to preview a report(with charts) in a Sun Solaris 10 environment, but
the report is not displayed for Preview. But the same report is previewed
correctly in this same environment after the chart is removed from the report.

The same report is previewed (with charts) without problems when it is running
on a Windows machine.

Is there a problem to render a chart when run on Sun Solaris 10. Or should I
set some parameters in a special way?

Your support is greatly appreciated
Many thanks in Advance
Harshini

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential and intended only for
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. Any use or disclosure of
the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.