On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 06:48:07AM -0400, Stephen Benjamin wrote:

> [...]

I believe that at the Nuremburg meetup there were a few users on EL6 as
well, but they mostly cared about supporting EL6 clients (through
provisioning) which will be supported for a long time.

That said, I believe security updates are the most important to them so
you could consider supporting the last release on EL6 a bit longer. I
don't know how much of a time/effort difference that makes compared to
supporting it longer on the newest release.