Oh no, *everyone* is talking features. :-) This has really nothing to
do with features, because that can easily fall into "neverending"
category of what's big enough change or not.

We've heard that 1.17 is possible, yeah I do agree but only if that's
confirmed by the release engineer, not sure if branches or anything
has been created already. Also we might already commented on the
internet about "upcoming 1.17", at least I did, so might be safer to
do 1.18. On the other hand, it's pretty easy for anyone to figure out
2.0 is the next version...

LZ

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 11:14 AM, Sean O'Keeffe <sokee...@redhat.com> wrote:
> +1 to the idea. Although 1.17 is a good candidate in terms of features, lets
> give ourselves time to decided what should be deprecated. Anytime after 1.17
> is good with me!
>
> On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 10:10 AM, Greg Sutcliffe <g...@emeraldreverie.org>
> wrote:
>>
>> Given 1.17 will have:
>>
>> * vertical nav
>> * rails 5.X
>>
>> I think this is a good candidate, if we're ever going to do it. It's
>> also a good chance to put the woes of 1.16 behind us :)
>>
>> 1.17 hasn't been branched, but it's soon. If we're going to do this,
>> we'll need to decide what should be deprecated.
>>
>> Greg
>>
>> --
>

> --

Later,