Brian wrote:
> I would just like to point out that every single critic has ignored the
> premise that I started this thread with:
>
> "This is a great example of machines helping people help machines help
> people."

I don't disagree with that point, but I often note in real life that
many people who seek help want to substitute that help for any exercise
of their own little grey cells.

I have no problem with using a machine translation as a starting point
because these translations are uncopyrightable beyond pre-existing
copyrights.

Ec