I'm guessing he was making a joke that IOS (Internetwork Operating System) from 
cisco won't run on a foundry device.

But I'm just guessing.


On Feb 25, 2011, at 4:51 PM, Patrick Henderson wrote:

Why is that Arjan?




From: Arjan Van Der Oest [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 2:42 PM
To: Patrick Henderson
Cc: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [f-nsp] Upgrading IOS on a MLX-8

On 25Feb, 2011, at 22:59 , Patrick Henderson wrote:
Folks,
I can handle Cisco iOS upgrade.  But now I am faced with upgrading iOS on a 
Foundry MLX-8 from 3.8 to 5.1.  I would appreciate if someone can give me a few 
general steps on how to go about this.  Thanks in advance.

I would suggest not to attempt upgrading IOS on your MLX.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Arjan van der Oest
Senior Network & Systems Engineer / Security Officer

Voiceworks BV - Editiestraat 29 - 1321 NG Almere
Mobile : (+31) (0)36 7600 197
Voiceworks winnaar Gouden FD Gazelle Award 2010 http://bit.ly/eksf8V

<ATT00001..c>

_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to