It's a little more complex than that on the MLX platform. There are boot, monitor, runtime, and FPGA images for the management cards as well as the line cards. The process is spelled out in the release notes and I would definitely consult those first.
Jared Valentine [email protected] From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Scott T. Cameron Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 4:12 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [f-nsp] Upgrading IOS on a MLX-8 copy tftp flash <ip> <file> <flash destination> The release notes will tell you exactly what to do. Scott On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 4:59 PM, Patrick Henderson <[email protected]> wrote: Folks, I can handle Cisco iOS upgrade. But now I am faced with upgrading iOS on a Foundry MLX-8 from 3.8 to 5.1. I would appreciate if someone can give me a few general steps on how to go about this. Thanks in advance. -Pat _______________________________________________ foundry-nsp mailing list [email protected] http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
_______________________________________________ foundry-nsp mailing list [email protected] http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
