2013-02-15-05T14:05Z

Dove and Kapil -

¡Thanks _so_ much for your customarily clear and explicit responses!  You - and
all the others who have posted to this "conversation" have certainly sorted out
a good many things for me.

Regards,

Dave Stamm

Information Engineer

General Dynamics C4 Systems, Inc.

Integrated Log Engr Svc, Logistics Section

1700 Magnavox Way, Suite 200     We'll hit your targets from here.(tm)

Fort Wayne, Indiana  46804-1552; US

tel:  260-434-9620             fax:  260.434.9501 / 9509

dave.st...@gdc4s.com     http://www.gdc4s.com/

This message and / or attachments may include information subject to GDC4S S.P.
1.8.6 and GD Corporate Policy 07-105 and are intended to be accessed only by
authorized recipients.  Use, storage and transmission are governed by General
Dynamics and its policies.  Contractual restrictions apply to third parties.
Recipients should refer to the policies or contract to determine proper
handling.   Unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
 If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy
all copies of the original message.