I'm especially excited about the search with regular expressions. If that helps
me easily modify the markers I'm inserting using Shlomo Peret's Form Assist,
that will be a huge TimeSaver for me (pun intended).

Max, maybe you can schedule a webinar by Shlomo highlighting this use of that
feature.

Craig