FrameMaker (since FM9) fully supports Unicode. If you need special characters
(like um) in your content it’s not necessary to use dingbats or other symbol
fonts, just use the unicode character. These will be visible in xrefs just like
any other character - depending on the font you use of course. That should be a
unicode font.

Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Wim Hooghwinkel

Op 4 feb. 2014, om 19:00 heeft framers-requ...@lists.frameusers.com het