Framers,

I'm converting a Word doc with some 300+ graphics to a FM book.

FM, of course, converts the doc with all the Word graphics embedded. I can get
copies of all the graphics by doing a HTML save from Word and then collecting
all the .png and .jgp files that I need from there. But what is the most
efficient way (let's call it the modern way) to get these into the FM document
as imported graphics to replace the embedded graphics. I've done the replace
each one by hand route in the past, but it "rawther bores me".

Any tips about methods to do this (extendscript, etc.) would be appreciated.

Thank you framers.

Craig