Hi Alan,

I also had the impression it had to do with the mouse. But lately it aso
happened when my mouse was dead (battery…).
Especially when a book is open (or a ditamap) and some pods/panels, the
document screen gets smaller and can not show the complete page. Scrolling left
or right causes a crash...

Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Wim Hooghwinkel

June 19-20 Congility 2014 - Closing the loop with FontoXML

tel. +31652036811
Skype wimhooghwinkel
Twitter @idtp @ien2013
i...@idtp.eu