At 10:57 -0400 24/6/14, Art Campbell wrote:

>But you guys are complaining about buggy behavior in an operating environment,
>an emulator, that is not supported by Adobe.

I'm sure this is true, Art, but I'm also fairly sure that it's an operating
environment that Adobe would nevertheless wish to ensure was a bug-free as
possible, as the Mac market is considerable.

To be pedantic, Parallels is not an emulator, it's a virtualizer, i.e. it
leverages the chip-level support for virtual machines on Intel processors:
Windows apps should see a 'perfect' Windows machine. Or so I have been lead to
believe, although my grasp of such exotica is shaky these days.

--
Steve [about to embark on Parallels, somewhat nervously...]