Yes, but this could take a long time if you have a lot of tables with a lot of rows.

However, if you do the search and replace using a text editor that supports regular expressions (Notepad++, etc.) this could be a good solution. The regular _expression_ to search for would be "RowMinHeight  [0-9]*.[0-9]*" (without the quotes) and replace with RowMinHeight  0.

Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer
052-763-7133