From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Mike Wickham
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2014 12:40 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: FM as PDF gold standard RE: PDF query

Craig,

It sounds like you got hit with the Windows XP bug that caused intermittent,
unexplained dropping of text in PDFs. As I recall, the problem was with the
MS Postscript processor. There was a Microsoft hotfix issued to deal with
it. At the time, the problem and fix were pretty well known on this forum.

Mike Wickham

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/craigede%40hotmail.com