Well, Craig,

thats easy to explain:
When I use Illustrator or Indesign, a colour will not change its screen
representation if I switch from CMYK definition to RGB definition. That
is not a miracle or a question of "who knows" (these programs use HSB
definitions, and obviously the conversion works very well).
With FrameMaker, on the other hand, a CMYK colour will not look "right"
neither on screen nor in the resulting PDF.
And only with the CMYK print option activated that has been implemented
successfully with FM 10, this colour information will be transfered to
the PDF correctly.

Best regards - Tino H. Haida, Berlin

Craig Ede: