Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 12:18:11 -0500
Subject: Re: FM12: PDF file size exploding
From: ljsims...@gmail.com
To: docu...@hotmail.com
CC: framers@lists.frameusers.com

The PDF has to be posted as a shared review on a cloud web storage site.
There's a size limit to what you can upload. My company is using corporate
GMAIL and I have a 30Gb limit on storage, and for now I have to attach a shared
review enabled PDF to an email to allow reviewers to join the review*.
Admittedly, this one file isn't going to break either of those limits, but it's
not something I can keep doing for a long period of time. Plus the sudden
increase in size worries me. If there's a problem with the files, I need to
find it before things get hosed (and yes, I did run all the files through a MIF
wash).

*I will be testing setting up a shared review by storing the shared review PDF
on the cloud drive and sending a link instead, but until I do, I know this
works.