Yes, I think I’m going to drop it too – with everything on the Frame list
getting echoed on the Yahoo group, I’ll just stick to this one and the HATT
group – no spam associated with that one I’ve found.

From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of David Artman
Sent: June-03-15 1:34 PM
To: Alan Litchfield; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Adobe Customer Care-less - Yet another round

Glad I've never bothered to investigate the Yahoo group. In my experience,
Yahoo Groups basically died sometime in the mid-oughties, and like many ghost
towns, squatters and coyotes abound.

If I can't find an answer on
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/listinfo/framers (Framers; this list and
its archives) it's not worth finding.

Further, my need for FM support has diminished considerably, for a variety of
reasons (non-proprietary file formats; better tools for editing those; need for
tight CCMS integration; ludicrous pricing model for FM/TCS; tried-and-true
non-structured FM techniques in all templates I use or create, etc.). I'm
basically on the list for the laughs, occasional "thing that makes me go
'hmmm'," and the very-rare help I offer on super-weird solutions (what I
preferred to do in the past decade: kill the Goliaths of format/processing
woes).

David