Funny you should ask about CMYK colors...

I just had occasion to run some tests between EPS and PDF
versions of a single-color graphic (a logo) that used RGB and
CMYK definitons of that color.  When I inserted the graphics
that used the RGB color definition int a FrameMaker document,
the EPS and PDF versions of the graphic were very close (but
not identical) to each other on-screen and in a PDF produced
from FrameMaker, but neither one of them was a close match
to the Illustrator original. When I inserted graphics that used
CMYK color definitions, the EPS displayed and printed very
similarly to the Illustrator original, but the PDF had a *WILDLY*
different on-screen appearance although it printed to PDF OK.

Pretty strange...

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder
Intel
Parsippany, NJ