Jaya,

Although the placement of a graphic in a FM document can be controlled
by a paragraph tag or tags, there are not "graphic tags" in FM itself,
so I'm not sure what tool you're using.

My standard-operating-procedure for screen shots is to use a utility
such as SnagIt to capture and to resize to the approximate size
(because I already know my column widths in FM). Then I you use FM's
scale tool on the Graphics menu after import at a fixed dpi.

Photoshop, BTW, is easy to use to batch (or individually) resize
graphics and the process can either be automated within PhotoShop or
scripted within PhotoShop. So the learning curve to use the entire
program may be steep, but to use the features you need is negligible.

Cheers,
Art

PS if you respond, give us some details on your graphic files --
format, source, etc.

--
Art Campbell                                             art.campbell at
gmail.com