Dear Framers,

I have found (I believe it is) a bug) in FrameMaker in regards to kerning
pairs.

I have FontLab and I, for example, kerned two characters which are the f and
the space. I did that because the f was "leaning over" to the right and was
touching the first letter of the word. For example: "of How" where f touched
the H even though there was space entered in between.

So I opened the font and fixed the kerning pair of the f and the space. It
looked great.

I install the font and the characters are still crashing. Of course the Pair
Kern was turned ON.

Then I checked the same thing in MS Word and InDesign and when the kerning
was turned on, the kerning pair I did inside the font was applied and showed
up.

But not in FrameMaker.

Does anyone know about this and know how to handle it? Any plug-ins or
FrameScript for this?

Any data would be greatly appreciated.

Best, Greg

---