> Exactly. But the important concept is that it is content (text,
> graphics)
> that gets conditionalized to be hidden rather than the pages
> that contain the content.
>
> My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
> Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com) Intel Parsippany, NJ

Which, of course, is even better because you can fine-tune the entire
book for a specific product.

I have a product that gets OEM'ed under four different names. NOTHING
changes except the name of the product and the faceplate (and the price,
I imagine, but I digress.)

So some of my lines look like "Configuring the ProdAProdBProdCProdD for
Ethernet Access" when you uncondition all the text. Hide the ProdB,
ProdC and ProdD condition tags, and it turns into "Configuring the ProdA
for Ethernet Access."

(Just showing Brady an example of how it might work in a finer context
than a page.)

Anne

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail contains confidential
or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is
PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
and delete the e-mail immediately. Thank you.