Hi Neil,

Yes, I am using Tortoise with fm files.

I work with them in the following manner.

Firstly, I need you to know that I work with developers wherein the complete
code is managed by CVS and the code build is ant 1.6.5 based.
Torotoise is used more because it integrates directly into explorer.exe of
windows or let me say that there is shell integration. Thus, I do not need
to invoke the contemporary GUI based WinCVS 2.0 or 1.4.

I exclude my source files from the build so that the other developers do not
need to extend their build time by checking out the sources they do not need
to work on. And, my deliverables are manually updated in a separate folder
(included in the build) so that these get automatically picked for the
installer. Also, since we use an asynchronous build, I have to keep in mind
the final destination of my PDF (say) so as to use relative paths in
hypertexts included in the PDF).

Please feel free to query me (directly, keeping this group in CC) should you
encounter a problem.

Also, it is good to work on fms with CVS (Win or tortoise) everyday and
checkin all sources and deliverables at EOD.

Thank you,

Shall Close,

Regards,

David Flynn
Technical Writer
Tel: +91 11 26222890/1/2
Extn: 220
Fiorano Software
www.fiorano.com

Fiorano announces the availability of it's next generation platform -
Fiorano SOAT 2006 Platform

Learn more at http://www.fiorano.com/products/

Cut your SOA implementation time and cost by 80% today.
Download and try Fiorano SOAT 2006 Platform at www.fiorano.com/downloads/