Hi All,

I have a font (Bullets3.ttf) that is *not* restricted for embedding and that
is licensed to us that won't embed. We're using FM 7.2 on Win XP (SP2) w/
Acrobat 7.0.8. The Bullets3 font doesn't even show in the list of fonts to
embed in any Distiller dialog boxes on any of the PCs, even though all of
them installed the font via Windows Control Panel > Fonts, File>Add new
font.

This is creating problems with the way our safety notices display, showing
a-tilde (which I think is the extended ASCII character in the standard set)
rather than the desired graphic from the Bullets3 font.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Rene