Hi, Dov.

Dov Isaacs wrote:
> If you in fact go over the two activation limit due to
> equipment failure, call the phone number that appears on
> your screen to talk with the Adobe Activation Center.
> They are very understanding about such situations and
> unless you abuse the privilege (such as having a hardware
> failure every week), they will add an activation to your
> copy via the activation server.

Good enough! I figured as much ... :) So, I did not worry
about it ... the laptop failure happened over 9 or 10 months
ago, and my new laptop has been fine. I did not even bother
to call Adobe about it when I got that message.

Thanks for the reassurance though!

> Most of the big complainers were
> in fact users who previously tried to install one copy
> of a program on a whole fleet of computers.

It never fails me to amaze me that people think that what
they are doing is legal (and not a violation of the license
terms that they agreed to) and also dumb enough to think
that they would not be caught.

Sad ...