Agreed. I did not mean to blame FM. Rather, I meant to recommend against
OLE.

Import graphics by reference. From Visio, this means PDF or EPS created from
PDF. Works for me like a charm. (Actually, I usually go furhter and import
that into illustrator, edit from there, and use the AI--PDF as Dov
rightfully notes--in FM.)

--
T.

STC-Connecticut Chapter