Thanks - but that doesn't affect the figure caption. I think my original
question got too convoluted (sorry). I'm trying to figure out how to get the
paragraph for the figure caption to indent relative to the preceding
paragraph...without having to manually change the settings in the paragraph
designer every time a different caption indentation is needed?

  Rene

Art Campbell <art.campbell at gmail.com> wrote:
  Try setting the Anchored Frame to centered and the width of the text
column. Then set the left indent of the graphic to the indent of the
preceding tag.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
No disclaimers apply.