Okay, great! I have FS and have bought several scripts from Rick, always with
great satisfaction.

Rene L. Stephenson

----- Original Message ----
From: Art Campbell <art.campb...@gmail.com>
To: Rene Stephenson <rinnie1 at yahoo.com>; Framers <framers at
lists.frameusers.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 1:46:16 PM
Subject: Re: List of... or Index of... as a text inset?

Rene,

While this two-phase approach will work without a problem, if you want
to achieve the level of automation you're talking about, I think one
of Rick Quatro's prepared scripts, ChapterTOC, is what you want
actually want. It inserts the TOC entries as cross-references at
whatever point in the parent file you select and updates them when you
rerun the script.

$40, I think, and you need to have FrameScript...
http://www.frameexpert.com/scripts/chaptertoc.htm

You (or Rick) could probably hack it for the LOT.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.
 DoD 358