From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Rene
Stephenson
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 11:06 AM
To: peter at knowhowpro.com
Cc: FrameUsers List
Subject: Re: How FM use impacts purchasing decisions

I'm hearing Parallels and other solutions for Mac are the workaround for
FM dependency; and SPARC+Solaris is the non-PC environment for FM. I
would be fine without the Windows security updates. I keep auto-update
disabled anyway and let my IT guru selectively install the ones that are
truly needed and proven not to be a Pandora's box. (Color me paranoid,
but I once lost too much time with a Windows update that interfered with
stuff right before a deadline.)