If you are using FM in conjunction with a CMS such as Content@, be especially
careful before switching to Vista. Make certain that you speak with your CMS
Tech Support and NOT a sales rep.

Does anyone have any thoughts/experience on running a dual-boot machine with
Vista and XP?

What "New Coke" did for Pepsi sales in the 80s and what the Chevy Vega did for
Japanese auto sales in the 70s Vista may now be doing for Mac sales. That goes
double for Office 2007.   ?8^@

I was forced to switch to a Vista machine because my old laptop lost an
argument with-as fate would have it- a Coca Cola Product. I tried everything
but an exorcist to resurrect my ?faithful ol' lappie?-believe me- but to no
avail. Now, I?m considering time travel.

If you have an  XP machine, savor it like the last of the summer wine.

DJ Butler

songshepherd at mindspring.com