For a product that is supposedly Print oriented, HTML is a lousy
media to produce it in. There is no reason to use HTML. Even XHTML is
not the best route, nor is XML. While HTML and XHTML are presentation
based, they don't allow the same type of easy manipulation that
FrameMaker or even Word allows.

This just isn't a paradigm that makes sense to me. There isn't an
output other than html or PDF or XPS. The means to get to your output
result is laborious and convoluted. This just doesn't seem to be a
well thought out print solution.

And the beta did not provide me with any real documentation that I
could view with confidence. Was that a problem with the build?

Scott