Please be careful wrt/ EBay software "purchases" - a large percentage
of what is hawked on EBay is either pirated or stolen goods. Pirated
includes simply copying disks and giving you the serial number as well
as massive CD duplication efforts. In some cases what is being "sold"
is a copy of a package that already has been upgraded and not eligible
to be legally transferred to someone else. Before bidding on such an
item, get proof that it is indeed a legal copy that can be legally
transferred. Such information could be obtained from Adobe Customer
Support given a name and serial number.

        - Dov