At 08:49 -0500 4/12/09, Art Campbell wrote:

>I'd suggest that part of your testing include less vintage versions. 7.0 was
>buggy enough that 7.1 and 7.2 were pushed out the door....

Well, v. 7 is all that is available to me, as I'm on a pre-Intel Mac, at least
for the present. You may be right about bugs, but this is something I've not
seen before, and I've produced about a dozen quite complex books in v. 7.

>If you want to send me one of the problem files, I'll be happy to look at it
>in 9, or 8.

Thanks Art. When I've got the book cracked I'll try to set up some test files
that manifest the several problems.

--
Steve