From: Art Campbell <art.campb...@gmail.com>
To: Chris Despopoulos <despopoulos_chriss at yahoo.com>
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Sent: Thu, December 17, 2009 8:12:59 AM
Subject: Re: TCS2 Distiller license problem

First, the license utility to which I posted the URL is supposed to work as a
kind of swiss army knife for licensing -- it's supposed to check all
parameters, not just the temp license. So I'd go ahead and run it to see if it
fixes the problem. If it doesn't work, at least you tried the public fix.

Also, Adobe provides free tech support for all installation issues, and this is
certainly an installation issue. Yes, you have to go through phone hell to get
support, but they usually keep working on an issue until it's resolved.

And for Chris's problem, Adobe also says very plainly that you can't have ANY
previous distiller versions on a system with any version of Acrobat. So if you
still have Maker or other components on your system, as you imply, you may have
diagnosed the problem yourself...

Art

Art Campbell
      art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358