I have several scripts to automate our PDF and HTML builds.  The builds are
completely custom (Bash scripts calling a combination of dzbatcher and Perl
scripts). We do not use Webworks.

Everything is working fine, except for reporting missing imported graphics.  We
also sometimes get false errors in the consfile.txt file for "unresolved cross
references" that actually work fine.

I've seen this question asked before on some of the other forums (probably here
too), but here goes:  Is there any RELIABLE way to capture book build errors in
a text file during a batch build process launched on the command line?

- The Framester