From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Avraham Makeler
Sent: October 22, 2009 11:17 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Find <text> Apply <tag>

Hi all,
I need a simple Find-Replace operation, which I thought I asked about once
before ... but not quite.

I now need to look for all instances of the company's name, e.g., Acme, and
apply a character style to it.

And if I am already asking, how would I apply italics to the text, instead
of applying a character style?

I have looked at a number of articles about doing Find-Replace with tags but
they all seem to discuss how to change one tag to another, or how to change
local formatting to a tag, and not how to look for text and apply to it a
tag or formatting.

I saw somebody recommended Rick Quattro's Find-Replace plug-in. I couldn't
find it. Does anybody have a link to this?

TIA

- avi