Ultrasonix Medical Corporation
Tel: (604) 279-8550, ext 127
Fax: (604) 279-8559
E-mail: alison.craig at ultrasonix.com

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Alison Craig
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 1:28 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: FM9 - Table Placement

Version: FM9
OS: XP Pro with SP3

I am having difficulty with Table Placement.

Sometimes the tables cooperate nicely and break between rows across a page in
the manner I expect. Other times, they "insist" on starting on a new page
regardless of the fact that there is plenty of room for some/most of the table
on the previous page. In this latter case, I even have examples where they fill
the page they begin on then continue to the next page for the final one or two
rows.

The tables are all set up as follows:

Align = Left
Start = Anywhere
Title = No Title

This last is slightly inaccurate as I do give all tables a Title through a
Paragraph Style with an Autonumber Format. This is placed before the table and
is assigned to:

Start = Anywhere
Keep With = Next Pgf

I'm sure - or at least I'm hoping - there is some simple setting somewhere that
will allow me to have the table break between rows as space allows (I'd prefer
not to have it break across rows unless I choose to use that option as an
exception).

Any suggestions?

Alison

Alison Craig, Technical Writer