Advanced FM users usually have kind of a 1000 yard stare...
And may have little square marks on their faces from banging their heads on
the keyboard.

Art Campbell
          art.campb...@gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358