Oh my Robert...I didn't start at that point, so you win the prize!

Note on the posted issue:  I've got the book window displaying properly
now. Thanks oodles & bunches to each of you who gave me ideas on things to
try! You rock socks!

What I did...

   1. From the Windows font settings, I selected the recommended size
   (1920x1080) and 100% font size.
   2. Restarted Windows 10 and waited for updates to be applied.
   3. Opened Frame 2015.
   4. Selected Edit > Preferences.
   5. Under Monitor Size, selected 22" (don't know that it matters).
   6. Clicked OK.
   7. Closed Frame 2015.
   8. Opened Frame 2015.
   9. Selected Edit > Preferences.
   10. Under Monitor Size, selected Default.
   11. Clicked OK.
   12. Verified that all looked honkey dorey.
   13. Closed Frame 2015.
   14. Opened Frame 2015.
   15. Did a butt dance from sheer joy.

Note: I one thing I neglected to do was open Frame BEFORE I applied all the
various Windows updates hooey-phooey. OOPS!