From: Framers
[mailto:framers-bounces+rmelanson=highresbio....@lists.frameusers.com] On
Behalf Of Syed Zaeem Hosain
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2020 8:11 PM
To: An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: Re: [Framers] FrameMaker 2015

For me, it was 1988 (FM version 3, I think?) on a Sun 3/50 (the one where the
B/W monitor was physically attached to the top of the computer chassis pizza
box).

Peter, the first Windows version was FM 4, I think ... I beta tested it for
Frame Technology then. Came on floppy disks (I think I still have them around
here somewhere)!

Side-bar for those who remember the competition: when you ran spell-check in FM
3, it would correct the word "Interleaf" to "FrameMaker". :)

Robert Lauriston said:
I believe the first time I used FrameMaker it was version 2.0 on a Next cube.